Board of Directors elections take place each spring, with final voting and winners announced at the Annual Meeting. The number of open Board seats alternates from two to three each year, with all directors serving a two-year term.
The Vistancia Village A Community Association is pleased to announce that your Annual Membership Meeting will take place at 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 20, 2018, in the Mountain Vista Club Gymnasium. As a member of the Association, you are encouraged to take this opportunity to participate in the election of two directors.
Fill out this candidate questionnaire if you are interested in running for the Board of Directors this year.
Qualifications for serving on the Board include:
- The ability to listen and make informed decisions, as well as being able to communicate with other homeowners.
- Ability to make decisions in the best interest of the community and set standards and examples for behavior conducive to the best interests of the community.
- Being in good standing with the Association or not more than 60 days delinquent on assessment payments.
- A commitment to attending monthly Board meetings.
- A commitment to upholding the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs) of the Vistancia Village A Community Association.
- An interest in serving the community where you live for a two-year term.
- Ownership of a lot in the Vistancia Village A Community Association.
The Board of Directors may call special elections when necessary.