Board of Directors elections take place each spring, with final voting and winners announced at the Annual Meeting. The number of open Board seats alternates from two to three each year, with all directors serving a two-year term.
The Vistancia Village A Community Association will celebrate its Annual Meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 26. At this meeting, you will elect three homeowners to serve two-year terms on the Board of Directors. Current Board Vice President Rick Eckenrode and Secretary Jeff McNaughton remain on the Board for the second year of their two-year terms.
Qualifications for serving on the Board include:
- The ability to listen and make informed decisions, as well as being able to communicate with other homeowners.
- Ability to make decisions in the best interest of the community and set standards and examples for behavior conducive to the best interests of the community.
- Being in good standing with the Association.
- A commitment to attending monthly Board meetings.
- A commitment to upholding the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs) of the Vistancia Village A Community Association.
- An interest in serving the community where you live for a two-year term.
- Ownership of a lot in the Vistancia Village A Community Association.
Apply to Run for the Board
Complete the application and questionnaire to apply to run for the Board of Directors. The deadline for candidates is noon Friday, Feb. 1.
The Board of Directors may call special elections when necessary.